Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

We all laugh about it now!! I’m way too intense.. sheesh
Ha, ya think mister four degrees? I only have a Masters Degree. I was a CFA candidate for a while and took the first two tests. I found that screwing people for money was not for me. I have still helped tons of people with 401ks taxes, finances, etc. Love helping people with that stuff because it can be so scary.

 
Ha, ya think mister four degrees? I only have a Masters Degree. I was a CFA candidate for a while and took the first two tests. I found that screwing people for money was not for me. I have still helped tons of people with 401ks taxes, finances, etc. Love helping people with that stuff because it can be so scary.
like a lawyer.
 
0
Interesting..tell us more..off the record of course
IMG_20190607_134532_01.jpg
IMG_20190607_134622_01.jpg
 
Yesterday a guy came in to get coffee on his way to court. These are the most fun customers for me. He was wearing his pants below his anus, and proceeded to tell me how he'd been arrested in two counties for driving on suspended. He also mentioned how he was trying to raise 3 kids that weren't even his...I might have given him legal advice that I'm pretty sure got him incarcerated. Yep. I'm gonna vote hobby. It was fun.
 
Yesterday a guy came in to get coffee on his way to court. These are the most fun customers for me. He was wearing his pants below his anus, and proceeded to tell me how he'd been arrested in two counties for driving on suspended. He also mentioned how he was trying to raise 3 kids that weren't even his...I might have given him legal advice that I'm pretty sure got him incarcerated. Yep. I'm gonna vote hobby. It was fun.
There is that praying mantis song going on in your head am I right? LOL
 
What game is that ? Nice stream man!
That is world of tank and I play it to the oldies.

It looks like world of tanks, but I have only seen it. Never played.
You did awesome at guessing it. I had over 100 viewers at one point and some cool dude spent a lot of money.

I was thinking on doing a reef tank talk stream one night and have peeps just talk in chat maybe have a special guest or 2 :)
 
There is no pest you can't best....right?
Right well I haven't met one yet
so then neither hobby nor a way of life ... haha
Maybe a but of both. As a kid my brothers and I would catch spiders in moms canning jars and try to raise them. At one time we had 10 jars on the kitchen table.
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top