Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I dunno, I've read(and believe) that there are only a very few types of zoa and the rest are just color morphs of the few types. So zoas that have the same pattern, but different colors come from the same lineage.

Like these... look at the patterns, not the colors.

20190610_224503.jpg
20190610_224519.jpg


And these

20190610_224735.jpg
20190610_224741.jpg
20190610_224744.jpg


And these

20190610_224802.jpg
20190610_224837.jpg
What are the zoas in the 3rd pic? Those are cool.
 
How i can put something to sell in here i need help

Head on over to this forum for dry goods, or this forum for livestock, and create a new thread. I would read thru the stickys to familiarize yourself with any forum rules that may apply.
 
So i am tired of topping off my tank already. I have parts to build a gravity ato, but i use kalk and worry about the small 1/8 inch line getting clogged. What do you all think? Is it too small of a hose for kalk?
 
So i am tired of topping off my tank already. I have parts to build a gravity ato, but i use kalk and worry about the small 1/8 inch line getting clogged. What do you all think? Is it too small of a hose for kalk?
I'd want something bigger.
 
@Lowell Lemon cut the parts and I assembled. It was really easy. Flush trimmed with a router and lit it from the bottom because, well, I have to light everything!

I also built the ATO itself with dual floats using a relay for safety and put in in a moisture proof box. It works flawlessly.

If you all need photos, I can built another ATO setup and take pics because I failed to do so on the first one.
 
BTW, salifert test kits for phos and nitrate arrive today. I am having an issue with cyano and SPS polyp extension. Calcium is 410, alk 9 and mag is 1330 (Those numbers are suspect because of the test kits but I don't think they are far off).

Ammonia alert shows fine. (Keep in mind I don't tell the colors, Sherry looks at the tests for me) ;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top