Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

IMG_20190615_201636587.jpg
 
Have had many patients get this and been involved in more than a few of the procedures myself. It is a true modern miracle to see someone not able to hold a cup of coffee prior to surgery to have hands as still as a surgeons at the end.

On another front my son and future daughter-in-Law are here for the week and we did a slew of surgeries today at the house next to the pool...one basal cell carcinoma on a ladies face about two inches cut out of cheek and a 3 yo finger amputation :(
This is making me appreciate modern medicine and 1st world hygiene and sanitation even more.

Better Half is getting rotorouted on his right femoral artery Wednesday.
PAD and unnaturally cold hands and feet due to poor circulation in general.

Would have lost him long ago without the wonderful options available through modern medicine.

Thank you to all of you that are doctors!
:- )
 
This is making me appreciate modern medicine and 1st world hygiene and sanitation even more.

Better Half is getting rotorouted on his right femoral artery Wednesday.
PAD and unnaturally cold hands and feet due to poor circulation in general.

Would have lost him long ago without the wonderful options available through modern medicine.

Thank you to all of you that are doctors!
:- )
This makes me happy to hear. :)
 
Hippie Kid and I have been playing Atari. We are back and forth on who wins. Funny, he said I was pretty good to not play in 20 years. I said try 40! He made some smart comment. Lol.
 
My daughter had a reveal party (never heard of it before) and they hit exploding golf balls to reveal the gender.
All the rage now. Actually, I don't think it's possible to have a baby without one. The more unique way of announcing the gender, the smarter or more special your kid will be... or something like that. Your granddaughter will probably win the U.S. Women's Open and the WPGA several times.
 
All the rage now. Actually, I don't think it's possible to have a baby without one. The more unique way of announcing the gender, the smarter or more special your kid will be... or something like that. Your granddaughter will probably win the U.S. Women's Open and the WPGA several times.

Haha!! Never cared to find out with any of my 6.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top