Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

giphy.gif
 
What a strange day. I got a birthday card from a girl I haven't seen or spoken to in 15 years! Think I can bring her to the dark side? Yes...you need a tank.

Happy Birthday!
 
Interesting things that happened in the past on this day;

1776 - George Washington appointed commander-in-chief of the Continental Army, the day after Congress establishes the force.

1907 - it is announced that Mary Mallon (Typhoid Mary) is the likely source of the Tuohoid breakout in NY.

1924 - J. Edgar Hoover assumed leadership of the FBI

1934 - Great Smokey Mountains National Park dedicated.

1956 - John Lennon (15) & Paul McCartney (13) meet for the 1st time as Lennon's rock group The Quarrymen perform at a church dinner.

1965 - Bob Dylan records "Like a Rolling Stone".

1969 - "Hee Haw" with Roy Clark & Buck Owens premiers on CBS TV.
 
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Katrina!
(Is this one the big 5-0?)
Think Katrina-71, the 71 has your answer. And no, I am not saying she is 71 ya hosers.

 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top