- Joined
- Jan 5, 2019
- Messages
- 1,394
- Reaction score
- 7,146
- Location
- Roseville
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Happy birthday! Yes, get 'em all hooked on reefing
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Here, try this little Biocube...;HilariousHappy birthday! Yes, get 'em all hooked on reefing
Here, try this little Biocube...;Hilarious
Will you call her and suggest a Tang? Lol. I'm gonna have to listen to the rant when she has to upsize.That's almost as bad as hopping into a thread and mentioning the T word.
Will you call her and suggest a Tang? Lol. I'm gonna have to listen to the rant when she has to upsize.
#teamworkI just might;Smug
We are all enablers.

LOL! Thanks for the compliment!So true. It's why I've stayed out of this thread for the most part, seems to be where the worst enablers hang out
My wallet can't handle it right now.
Please allow me. I am the budget enabler.So true. It's why I've stayed out of this thread for the most part, seems to be where the worst enablers hang out
My wallet can't handle it right now.
Please allow me. I am the budget enabler.

glad to have had you around here for another year!! I hope it's an awesome one!Thank you!Happy birthday!
No. Really, I'm lucky to have y'all. I feel like a have been given the greatest gift of all. Friendship.

It's friday night, your bday, and between 9:20-11:20 AM depending on what silly timezone you live in...
So the important question now: How drunk are you?





Not a drop. I had some adulting earlier. I do have apple pie moonshine!It's friday night, your bday, and between 9:20-11:20 AM depending on what silly timezone you live in...
So the important question now: How drunk are you?

