I've never had to deal with any sort of baby spit-up down my shirt. However, I did get rather adept at being able to open my car door and puke out of it while cruising at 40mph. These sessions were often preceded by nights of hard partying. I also could be walking along and puke without missing a step. PSA - Just in case, if we're ever whooping it up hard and I start looking green in the gills, immediately move to my right side as I always hold my drink in my left hand. Now, mind you, I'm not left handed but if you drank in some of the "fine establishments" on the south side of Chicago that I used to frequent, you quickly learn to hold your drink in the hand opposite of the one that packs the most punch! Although, now-a-days fisticuffs are a long lost thing and people just pull out guns.
Perhaps I just had a TMI experience!