Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Ok, good. I have a watchman who stays within an inch of the shrimps tunnel, and a clown who stays within an inch of its Hammer coral. I am looking for some movement with my next fish.
An angel if the tank is big enough
 
Yes, but nobody asked to see. I figured it's boring.

Ummmm... @NY_Caveman has his entire thread named "I received a box of rocks today" so how do you figure it would be boring?

Show us your hot rocks!
 
The big construction guys are the best!
i think you may have a great plan :)
Easy on that love stuff, pal! :p
Do they hide a lot?
The little krakhead is out all the time!
why not have both
Lol. Y'all crack me up.
;Woot
 
[What are you doing to the tank.
My plan was to blow off the rocks. I took a before picture
C9C6C537-BCBE-4ADD-879E-6B72BB399E8C.jpeg

then I had some dinner and proceeded to fall asleep on the couch accomplishing nothing. LOL.

 
My plan was to blow off the rocks. I took a before picture
C9C6C537-BCBE-4ADD-879E-6B72BB399E8C.jpeg

then I had some dinner and proceeded to fall asleep on the couch accomplishing nothing. LOL.
That sounds very productive and much needed
 
My plan was to blow off the rocks. I took a before picture
C9C6C537-BCBE-4ADD-879E-6B72BB399E8C.jpeg

then I had some dinner and proceeded to fall asleep on the couch accomplishing nothing. LOL.

I understand. I have been meaning to do my weekly testing since Sunday, but then this keeps happening. IMG_6311.jpg
 
Cheese puffs

Funny story about cheese puffs and my oldest patient ever. She lived to be 106 but when she was ONLY 102 she had a heart attack and they sent her home from the hospital on 6 medicines. She had never been on any. When I got to her house to do a housecall to see her for the first time 4 generations came outside to welcome me and tell me all about her. They asked me to talk to her about eating so many Cheetos! I said why! And they said bc the doc at the hospital that started all the medicines told her they weren’t good for her. I shook my head and said “she is 102 yrs old she can eat anything she wants”. Anyway I relayed that message to her but still every time I did a housecall there she would hide the bag of Cheetos behind her pillow. So I would play along and ask if she was still eating Cheetos and she would say “no doctor they said those are not good for me” and then I would see her hands with orange stained fingers from all the Cheetos she was eating!!! Love me some house calls no Better way to “meet them where they are” the insights are innumerable to say the least. Love the stories my patients tell me!! In a way I have lived life and visited the world through the eyes of my patients.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top