An angel if the tank is big enoughOk, good. I have a watchman who stays within an inch of the shrimps tunnel, and a clown who stays within an inch of its Hammer coral. I am looking for some movement with my next fish.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
An angel if the tank is big enoughOk, good. I have a watchman who stays within an inch of the shrimps tunnel, and a clown who stays within an inch of its Hammer coral. I am looking for some movement with my next fish.
Yes, but nobody asked to see. I figured it's boring.Right. That is going to be so fun. Did you get any sweet pieces? We never even got pics of your rock.
It a 20 long. I dont have enough tank for cooler fish yet. I am planning on a 150+ gallon when we buy a bigger house in a few years.An angel if the tank is big enough
Lets see the rocks!Yes, but nobody asked to see. I figured it's boring.
I did.Yes, but nobody asked to see. I figured it's boring.
Yes, but nobody asked to see. I figured it's boring.
The big construction guys are the best!
i think you may have a great plan![]()
Easy on that love stuff, pal!![]()
Do they hide a lot?
The little krakhead is out all the time!
why not have both
I did.
;WootLol. Y'all crack me up.
My plan was to blow off the rocks. I took a before picture[What are you doing to the tank.
My plan was to blow off the rocks. I took a before picture
![]()
then I had some dinner and proceeded to fall asleep on the couch accomplishing nothing. LOL.
That sounds very productive and much needed
Love it;Woot
The great Cheeto debate. Crunchy or puffy? I vote puffy
There are several. Including the Flaming Hot for those spicy folks. Like us.Embarrassingly enough I didn’t know there were two varieties?
Cheese puffs

