She does not appear to be slurring her text, but I know she always stays cool as a cucumber.
And there in lies the issue, impossible to guess on our own.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
She does not appear to be slurring her text, but I know she always stays cool as a cucumber.
Uh. Nooooooooooooo tequila!She does not appear to be slurring her text, but I know she always stays cool as a cucumber.
adulting
Thank you!Happy Birthday Hope it is a great one!
I cannot drink. People invite me so they can watch. I'm really funny, but I have zero filter.
Always! See...if you only knew.Wait a minute, you have no filter when you drink? If that's the case... have you ever been sober on R2R?;Jawdrop
Always! See...if you only knew.
It's an obvious excuse to make a cake. Andrew has been talking smack about playing Atari. I might have to kick his booty in a little Frogger.Happy Birthday Katrina!
What are your plans for Saturday?
;- )
Now that is funny
Thank you!Happy Birthday Katrina!!!
No. Really, I'm lucky to have y'all. I feel like a have been given the greatest gift of all. Friendship.


