- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 37,351
- Reaction score
- 211,006
We both know I stopped after Frogger. LolNo, stopped playing video games soon after the PS2 came out. These games are so in depth and take lots of time to play.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We both know I stopped after Frogger. LolNo, stopped playing video games soon after the PS2 came out. These games are so in depth and take lots of time to play.
Because of PTSD after seeing all those frog bodies splattered across the road?We both know I stopped after Frogger. Lol
Lol. Yes.Because of PTSD after seeing all those frog bodies splattered across the road?
I like the look of of a stand built to be flush with the tank, but i would like more room in mine. I guess it comes down to a balance between form and function.I am kinda stressing about the new stand. I want to make it slightly oversized. Others say no. Thoughts?
That's what I want. 3" on each side bigger.I like both a flush look but also a 2” or 3” lip can be nice. Not too big where it winds up being a shelf but big enough for a cup of food or jar of whatever...
I just freaked myself out a littleAs long as your supports are under the actual tank its doable. I know you’ve seen Greybeards setup which is beautiful!
Exactly why I usually wind up buying a stand. Even having the lumber pre-cut I still messed up my one attempt at building one. Keep in mind I dont have the tools to do much of any wood working aside from a screw gun and hammerI just can't afford to mess this up. I'm kinda sweating.
You can no doubt do it better than I.as long as you didnt wet yourself as well its all goodI just freaked myself out a little
It has to be at least 12 ounces wide, at least in the front.I like both a flush look but also a 2” or 3” lip can be nice. Not too big where it winds up being a shelf but big enough for a cup of food or jar of whatever...

He's a big fellow
We may be twinsWrong finger!![]()

