Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The Orange clown is blind which is sad and interesting all at the same time. He manages ok but I often feel bad for him and scoop him up with my hand and bring him home to the anemone. Watching him scavenge for food is quite amazing.Thats awesome tank. How are all the fish doing
That brought this to mind. Allan Sherman from the early 60s.Last night before bed he said "I'm really going to miss you, mom". I tried to play it cool and just kissed him on the head.

@Fin - I had a tank in '85 that looked eerily similar to your tank in '83.
That Screaming Chicken was sweet!


Do we need to come visit?"England calling America, come in please America!?"
"Reference "frags", this was cut for me earlier just shy of 2 inches, we call your size frags accidents over here!"
"Out!"
![]()
![]()

Don't y'all think this has a sexy masculine look? I'm collecting ideas from y'all's tanks for Andrew.Heres a couple of pics. No real thread since it was rebooted. Just post a puke here and there
![]()
![]()
"England calling America, come in please America!?"
Funny, I was thinking of a Lily Allen song!Two came to mind...
Funny, I was thinking of a Lily Allen song!
Yes. I sing it all the time!Ummmm, was it from the F.U.E.P. album?
Mine was worse. It'll clean up nicely.Under more white. You can see the Aiptasia plague.
![]()
@tdlawdo our 10yr lab Shepherd mix has back leg weakness and stumbles when he walks. Real noticeable today. He wobbles from side to side and his feet want to slide out from under him. We will be going to the vet Monday. Suggestions till than. We are really fearing the worst.
We think DM nerves are degrading is what we believe but he old
I never got pulled over, arrested or did anything illegal.
![]()
Possibility of a sacral tinkerSeems fairly acute onset for that. Def not the prednisone if diabetic is fragile
@NY_CavemanAnyone here go to RAP in NY? I am just wondering how you liked it?

