Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Thats awesome tank. How are all the fish doing
The Orange clown is blind which is sad and interesting all at the same time. He manages ok but I often feel bad for him and scoop him up with my hand and bring him home to the anemone. Watching him scavenge for food is quite amazing.

Otherwise the Midnight clown is boss. She locks down security around the anemone and protects her blind mate. Then there’s a Gramma and juvenile Lubbock wrasse both doing well. Havent seen the gobie(s) in a couple months now and assume theyre dead.
 
Last night before bed he said "I'm really going to miss you, mom". I tried to play it cool and just kissed him on the head.
That brought this to mind. Allan Sherman from the early 60s. :)

@Fin - I had a tank in '85 that looked eerily similar to your tank in '83.
That Screaming Chicken was sweet!

It was the day of dead corals for decorations. Much, much better today. It is interesting to have a look back at where the hobby was decades ago though. Makes you wonder where it will be in another 20-30 years.

Although people often referred to the hood decal and emblems as "screaming chickens," they were actually of a mythical phoenix, which was a bit more interesting. :)
"In Greek mythology, a phoenix is a long-lived bird that cyclically regenerates or is otherwise born again. Associated with the Sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor."
 
Last edited:
Since all I have is rotten Poloroid pics of the car, I will cheat and post this modern day photograph of an identical car, except mine had Cragar mags and mine did not have the Super Duty engine (good thing - more tickets). Mine was just a plain ol' 455. :-)
1974TA.jpg
 
@tdlawdo our 10yr lab Shepherd mix has back leg weakness and stumbles when he walks. Real noticeable today. He wobbles from side to side and his feet want to slide out from under him. We will be going to the vet Monday. Suggestions till than. We are really fearing the worst.

May prednisone in the house?
 
We think DM nerves are degrading is what we believe but he old

Seems fairly acute onset for that. Def not the prednisone if diabetic is fragile
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top