Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

@najer Did you say Duncan earlier?
MVIMG_20190623_191641489.jpg

Fantastic picture. My male lives in my Duncan also.
 
Anything new?
Same. It really seems to be the right hind leg. He cant pick it up all the way and is unstable. Stairs are hard for him to navigate. Skeeter is 88lbs so we keep it to three to get out side and back in. Well be contacting vet tomorrow.
 
Anything new?
I'm not so sure it is acute but something that has building up for a while. About month ago he was limping on his right hind leg but we chalked it up to he was playing with Loki and hurt it. This week he has been a little short with Loki as well
 
Thank you. I'm not sure if it is male or female. His color has darkened on top, but without another clown, I'm not sure if they transform?
Generally a single clown will tend to go from juvenile, to male, to female naturally. The timing is a bit random. The social hierarchy in groups is what will suppress this sexual development. It keeps a second clown as a smaller male and any others (3+) will stay juvenile and not develop into a breeding male. If the female or male is removed or dies, of course, everyone moves up the chain to fill those roles.

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top