Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

1800 without power where I live. Mine was off for about a minute. I feel pretty blessed right now.
Wow! Stay safe! That’s so scary!
 
It's raining so hard you can barely see.
I know your not having fun, but man I would love a good crazy storm. It’s always sunny here :(
 
Ha! I made it.
Dang, you went through a tornado and i took a nap.
Wow! Again?
That’s so scary!
I have PTSD
Its no wonder you live in tornado ally. Rev should send you a laptop so you can host from the Powder Room.
Yikes! Be safe!!!
I know your not having fun, but man I would love a good crazy storm. It’s always sunny here :(
;Shifty;Shifty;Shifty;)
 
Thanks for the welcome. I'm wanting to learn from you guys. I'm excited and scared to death about the new tank.

I am also pretty new to saltwater and brand new to the forum! It’s really not as hard as some people like to make it sound. Something that I think would be beneficial would be going on YouTube and watch Bulk Reef Supply’s videos on 52 weeks of reefing. They are great information packed videos that I have found very helpful!
 
Come visit. Actually @Fin has more exciting ones.
Nothing exciting about hurricanes. I hate them. It’s not a lot of fun seeing towns wiped off the map - literally.
I know your not having fun, but man I would love a good crazy storm. It’s always sunny here :(
But you have earthquakes! :) I lived down south in Riverside for a few years. We experienced the Sylmar quake, which was a 6+. Very weird sensation, feeling the ground moving under your feet.
 
I have a few simple plan B things. Luckily I didn't have to rely on them.
I have wondered how long these battery jump packs would run a power head.
upload_2019-6-24_18-54-44.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top