Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

A 6ft tank. NICE!
Yeah, i got bored one day and went out to buy one, had saved up for a new tank and well, found a good deal in Jersey.
 
I can't wait to see!
If i end up not using some stuff from my old tank, i might do a selling of it, or maybe a small giveaway to a small group of people. Could be fish i may not want because ive learned what kind of fish they are, and dont like. etc...
 
Screenshot_20190113-005221.png
Screenshot_20190113-005221.png
 
Hello,

@Katrina71 what size tank are you hoping to get? Had to read a few pages to catch up. I feel bad I did a new post on mine but have been just crazy busy.

But in relation to bed bugs yes they are creepy, and gross. You would never imagjne how many I see coming into the trauma center. Okay I’m a gonna go throw up now :(. So gross.
 
IM HOME! Should i order a purple tang and juve emperor angel and sand sifting sea stars and more nass snails?
Well, being that they are going into a nice 6ft x 2.5-ish ft tank once it cycles, i think theyll be fine. (oops did i spoil my secret)

I was going to take you to Angel And Tang prison.
After The second comment, I changed my mind and I'll let you off the hook this time LOL.

This will turn to this in no time !!

img_4634-jpg.849772


44580868180_23008243c2_c.jpg
 
I was going to take you to Angel And Tang prison.
After The second comment, I changed my mind and I'll let you off the hook this time LOL.

This will turn to this in no time !!

img_4634-jpg.849772


44580868180_23008243c2_c.jpg
I know!! LOOK AT THEM! Absolutely gorgeous creatures man! For now they will have to make due for a big in a 4ft tank. im setting up the new one soon (this weekend) so ill begin the cycle. Im not sure on my rock structure yet, because i know my tangs love to swim, im pretty sure angels do too so swimming room is a must. Im thinking three big islands and two small islands. Tallest island on left for acros, medium sized in mid, and another tallish one on right, with two small islands for zoas and shrooms somewhere near there for aesthetics.

You couldve taken me to tang prison a while ago before i felt bad for buying fish that need to swim. Did a lot of research and well, i think the new tank will keep them going until i get a house in a year or so.
 
I know!! LOOK AT THEM! Absolutely gorgeous creatures man! For now they will have to make due for a big in a 4ft tank. im setting up the new one soon (this weekend) so ill begin the cycle. Im not sure on my rock structure yet, because i know my tangs love to swim, im pretty sure angels do too so swimming room is a must. Im thinking three big islands and two small islands. Tallest island on left for acros, medium sized in mid, and another tallish one on right, with two small islands for zoas and shrooms somewhere near there for aesthetics.

You couldve taken me to tang prison a while ago before i felt bad for buying fish that need to swim. Did a lot of research and well, i think the new tank will keep them going until i get a house in a year or so.

Yes Indeed, you will need to make many open spaces for swimming, in addition to caves from all sizes, Angelfish loves caves
 
I was going to take you to Angel And Tang prison.
After The second comment, I changed my mind and I'll let you off the hook this time LOL.

This will turn to this in no time !!

img_4634-jpg.849772


44580868180_23008243c2_c.jpg
I have never seen one in person. Andrew would lose it for him!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top