Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

As discussed at Simon’s @najer build thread. I am sharing a guid on how we Arabs great each other lol

We love to kiss each other and I know many may feel awkward.

1. The double-kiss on the cheek is mandatory 96% of the time. Yes, some people consider you rude if for not swapping grease and/or slime.

2. When you arrive, you kiss everybody hello, starting with the person nearest to you from right to left and going in a circle. When you leave, you kiss everybody goodbye.

3. If you happen to be seated when someone walks in, you stand and wait for the greeting around 30 seconds before the person reaches you.

4. Women kiss women. Women kiss men. Men kiss men. Sorry guys, but you cannot avoid the man kiss.

5. But don’t kiss the other gender unless you are really good friends, really close family, or if you’re totally sure the other person won’t mind.

6. Do not, and I repeat, do not, touch anyone’s cheek with your lips. It’s really just for show, your lips should actually just kiss the air and make the popping sound.

7. Unless you want to get caught in a very uncomfortable lip-lock, kiss the right cheek first and then 3 kisses on the left.

8. Often, the kissing greeting is compulsory for even people you just met. If you feel reserved about kissing them during the first handshake, you probably should when you’re about to depart.

9. If you want to show that the greeting is particularly heart-felt, lay your palm on the person shoulder as you greet

Same with us, im balkan, so that is how we greet
 
Cheers
07fc1469e69fac82ef8f34aa85acacc9.jpg
 
I sent an email to a local dealership to get a paint pen for my car. The response I got was this..."If you hit a deer, a paint pen is not going to fix it". Not happy!
 
Last edited:
I sent an email to a local dealership to get a paint pen for my car. The response I got was this..."If you hit a deer, a paint pen is not going to fix it". Not happy!

Send the email to the dealership manager and make a HUGE deal out of it. Might get the paint pen for free.
 
Just curious
I love it way better down there, but i wouldnt be adapted to the speed. I get road rage on sidewalks when people are strolling.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top