Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

A Weirdo update...he is still in his spot. His tentacles are still not bubbled, but his color is nicer than ever.

Glad he is staying put. That was a harrowing time for sure. Does the Goby ever check out her old spot, or does she stay really clear of him now?

 
I will keep an eye out for a cube here. I can always meet ya halfway if I find one or I can make a trip up since there are more LFS in your neck of the woods.

I turned down what appeared to be a smoking deal on and acrylic tank. 4 foot tall, 3 foot wide and 2 feet front to back. Weird dimensions but someone must have gotten the flame polishing too hot. Lots of crazing on the seams. :(
 
@sfin52 why does that tank have to be so dang far???? Ugh
I'm not sure.
FB_IMG_1547477873210.jpg
 
I've been asked to partake with a lady of the evening a guy hired . I end the conversation with there are some bugs I can't kill.

Do not, and I repeat, do not, touch anyone’s cheek with your lips.

Okay I’m a gonna go throw up now :(. So gross.

Yeah, i got bored one day and went out to buy one, found a good deal in Jersey.

Women kiss women. Women kiss men. Men kiss men. Sorry guys, but you cannot avoid the man kiss.

@fabutahoun that's my dream but alas never to be....only have room for tank

I will keep an eye out. I can always meet ya halfway in your neck of the woods.

I have nudis in the tank right now.

@sfin52 why does that have to be so dang far???? Ugh

I need to explain the full frontal hug with no boundaries.

I missed a couple pages and now we’re hugging and kissing.

My cheeks were so numb that time

he called for an officer., he was crying so hard I felt bad.

I was going to take you to prison. I changed my mind and I'll let you off the hook this time

Glad he is staying put. That was a harrowing for sure.

pretend that it never happened

I may need forgiveness from all of you guys

Who knew it was so complicated “kiss police” who monitors everyone
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top