Great Fish, I love mine.No Scopas but i did get a red head.... fairy wrasse.![]()
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Great Fish, I love mine.No Scopas but i did get a red head.... fairy wrasse.![]()
![]()
I'm so sorrySince we're getting all touchy and in feelings, im very sad today as for my CB has died. You will be missed! On the other hand, im getting another fish to replace it. Scopas?!?!?!

Do we need to check her ID first?Just read siggy’s post (#8033) and you will be caught up.
Thank you, im ordering the fish i really want hopefully next week because noone has them, lfs, petco, petland.@Musovski your rhfw is gorgeous
Funny! I didn't realize the posts were numered until just now when I seen this and turned my phone side ways. Sometimes I crack me up! ;HilariousJust read siggy’s post (#8033) and you will be caught up.
Me tooFunny! I didn't realize the posts were numered until just now when I seen this and turned my phone side ways. Sometimes I crack me up! ;Hilarious
Dang! I see more corals in little Einstein's furture! Great Job Little Hippie Kid!proud mom![]()
Dang! I see more corals in little Einstein's furture! Great Job Little Hippie Kid!
Not by much. He has 4 Lava lamps in his room. Loves Hendrix and Joplin.Ah - I got it. I was totally off course then.
Loves Hendrix and Joplin.

