Whoa!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Whoa!!!
5 new baby heads on the back!Whoa!!!
That's why he likes it!If I had a finger leather it would be giving me the bird right now.....![]()
I think that's what happened to ours as well. Now I live by "just say NO!" .To peppermintsLove this one. I have been thinking about Euphyllia a lot lately. I think the Peppermint Shrimp I had killed my Hammer. Now that the Peppermint is gone, I am starting to feel ready.
That is a super nice one!
I think that's what happened to ours as well. Now I live by "just say NO!" .To peppermints
My wife has one left out of a trio we bought for aptasia. IF I ever catch it.....I had eradicated a few Aiptasia and Mojanos when I first got my live rock. Wanted to be certain they did not return. They never did, but then he went rogue. Not certain how he died, but it was a fate I could accept.
Great picture too.5 new baby heads on the back!
@litenyaup any pics by chance? His started with 2 heads. The pic shows 3. I think with 5 more it will be about the size of a small melon.
Very nice!Here is is when it was in my 90 gallon. It then went into the 200 gallon for about three years and grew massive.![]()

