Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

That clam in the center got to be 13” long. A friend who I gave it to still has the shell after it died.

ecd0752d30cb3a21ed0fab6a3039f9cd.jpg


19c589abb007766d5f86dea4944f2500.jpg


c6a949e6bf8e1edeaff74699463a99e6.jpg


35c914da73ef8994847df5419b3ef8e2.jpg


51edd213b78b937a09a022b84153f0a2.jpg
 
That clam. Is it rainbow colored? Never seen one like that.

Yes it had so many colors. It was beautiful. Center body was gold with light gold/ light purple stripes. The rim around the outside had blue, green, teal, purple, and black dots.
 
I love how the aquascape has the effect of a rock wall, but with great breathing room.


Where the clam is was a big cove. I had coral on the back side of the rocks. Fish could swim all around and when you look down the sides u can see everything on back side.
 
Hello,

Umm lol I feel like we are all watching the Star was movies and now we are at the one after something Jedi and I have no idea what’s going on. I can’t even find my last post @Katrina71 lol little help. Yes I will post on mine again also.
I have been trying to show love and interest with other reefers lol. @Fin and @NY_Caveman and @saltyfilmfolks lol. But still love your thread, :) just really scratching my head because of the person saying sorry I can’t even find what he posted so looks like I have to go back 40 more pages or 50 but I wanna see what was soo funny lol.
 
ive seen that, torpedo. Is it any good?

It is excellent. Very thick and hoppy. 7,2% alcohol content. My favorite is Sam Smith’s Nut Brown Ale. A nuttier, sweeter taste, only 5% alcohol.

 
Hello,

Umm lol I feel like we are all watching the Star was movies and now we are at the one after something Jedi and I have no idea what’s going on. I can’t even find my last post @Katrina71 lol little help. Yes I will post on mine again also.
I have been trying to show love and interest with other reefers lol. @Fin and @NY_Caveman and @saltyfilmfolks lol. But still love your thread, :) just really scratching my head because of the person saying sorry I can’t even find what he posted so looks like I have to go back 40 more pages or 50 but I wanna see what was soo funny lol.
Don’t sweat it.
This will help.
AAD9961A-9E81-4013-B151-7BADA838F7B3.jpeg
 
Don’t sweat it.
This will help.
AAD9961A-9E81-4013-B151-7BADA838F7B3.jpeg

Lol @saltyfilmfolks oh yes yes that will helps since the patients blood Type is 0 negative. Where ever did you find his father,
We have been calling all night. If you see him again can you let him know his son lost his hand in one of those new kitchen aid blenders.
 

It is excellent. Very thick and hoppy. 7,2% alcohol content. My favorite is Sam Smith’s Nut Brown Ale. A nuttier, sweeter taste, only 5% alcohol.
Im buying some.
 
So the Tang police are on my tail;Watching... just waiting for a crude post to fail.;Eggonface I thought about just laying low;Stop..Its just not my way to dodge and roll.;Wacky. So... Sorry to those I slighted:mad: and to this thread that I blighted!;Troll

Sorry if I was out of line in ether of the two strings.

@fabutahoun Our cultures are slightly different and I may have offended you, so I must apologize I meant no harm.

@Fudsey @Sarah24! @saltyfilmfolks @Musovski @dantimdad @NY_Caveman @Katrina71 Hope all is well!

You never offended me my friend. I don't mind hummers and jokes. that comment of you was epic, and I am still laughing and smiling from yesterday because of it !!
And I apologize if any of my posts offended anyone.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top