- Joined
- Jul 20, 2018
- Messages
- 3,143
- Reaction score
- 14,722
- Location
- The Island of New York
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
Ive actually been wanting those christmas tree worm things for so long. i missed it last month.Moi?
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ive actually been wanting those christmas tree worm things for so long. i missed it last month.Moi?
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

If I found a baby...I would...Tang police, I'm turning myself in.
Will you start a thread?Thanks for looking
Well. i mean, look at these.How do you not fall in love with that little face?
Cute!Well. i mean, look at these.![]()
Hi CassieWe are getting something new tomorrow too... Can’t wait to meet “Cassie.”
![]()
What a cutie ! ! !We are getting something new tomorrow too... Can’t wait to meet “Cassie.”
![]()
The breeder has been calling her Cassie and we both love the name.Hi Cassie
I think she will be a big girl. She is 11 weeks old and already pretty good size.Look at that baby!!! Huge paws!
We think she is too.What a cutie ! ! !
I will be taking plenty!We will be expecting Cassie pics!
i think i like the name too, not that you know im going to be there or anything, but if i get a say I LIKE IT!The breeder has been calling her Cassie and we both love the name.
I think she will be a big girl. She is 11 weeks old and already pretty good size.
We think she is too.
I will be taking plenty!

