Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Yes. We all want something.

Well what would you like, maybe I can ship something over. Scopas tang? Maybe a leopard wrasse? [emoji48]
 
I'd like no dinos....:(
I'm right there with you. I do believe they are present in all tanks just not in plague numbers. We can cause that. You can and will take care of them
 
If you guys can keep my brother Seth in prayers. He's in Honduras sometype of joint task force.

I posted a thing he sent out about supporting a local family. I took that down from here. It's not the right place for that.
 
Last edited:
You young lady need a flame hawk fish, all certified deranged before you get them (built in design feature), you'd love it! ;)

DSC_0001 (1024x711).jpg
 
He's really sweet. His color and markings are very pretty, but the physical deformities are there.

I lost my little 2 cm guy after the emergency tank swap from the cube leak, he never grew very much but had a wicked attitude! :(
Typical in bred spine dip behind the head, I miss him! :)
28/10/2018, last pic I have of him. :)

DSC08325.JPG
 
Haven’t got that yet. And I pray I never do.
Don't let your no4 or po3 go to 0. That's the best way to end up with a plegue of them. Like I stated earlier I believe they are in every tank they are kept in check by other critters
 
Don't let your no4 or po3 go to 0. That's the best way to end up with a plegue of them. Like I stated earlier I believe they are in every tank they are kept in check by other critters
Ive been stable at 5ppm no4 and .1 phosphate, which does me well in my tank.

Also... i got a starfish... lol
IMG_0388.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top