Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

The Zebrasomas have never really done it for me... I'm more of a Ctenochaetus kind of guy.
woah woah woah, i love all tang, but yeah who am i kidding, the achilles and hippo tang hold a special place in my heart. maybe the scopas i ordered will change my mind.
 
In New York, huh? I didn't expect Sierra Nevada that far East. Just down the road from us in Chico.
Yep, i have them everywhere which is amazing, even the two deli's near me have them, just checked today.
 
Been here since the 1990s actually. When craft beers started to become the rage.
i cant relate.... as i was born later in the 90's... Wish i could relate though.
 
@NY_Caveman

46346930662_be737d1424_b.jpg



@fabutahoun the Angelfish are your fault.
LOL, Angels are the best !!
 
dont want to intrude on this post with this, but anyone know someone whos selling older versions of the radions for a little cheaper? Im sorta on a budget right now after spending my money on this new tank and my new car...
 
Intrude? Not at all. Did you look in the selling section on here?
nope, cause i dont kinda trust people on here except a handful of yall.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top