- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 37,351
- Reaction score
- 211,006
Wash your mouth out! She is adorable.The Zebrasomas have never really done it for me... I'm more of a Ctenochaetus kind of guy.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wash your mouth out! She is adorable.The Zebrasomas have never really done it for me... I'm more of a Ctenochaetus kind of guy.
I've seen those in my lfs. They are incrediblyShe is adorable. My dream big fish would be a pair of these, not Tangs.
![]()
Cheers to that!
![]()
In New York, huh? I didn't expect Sierra Nevada that far East. Just down the road from us in Chico.
Here too in East TennesseeIn New York, huh? I didn't expect Sierra Nevada that far East. Just down the road from us in Chico.
He actually does have one. He's the poster fish for recessive genes.Lucky fin!
He actually does have one. He's the poster fish for recessive genes.

