Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

delete1.gif
delete1.gif
delete1.gif
delete1.gif
delete1.gif
delete1.gif
delete1.gif
 
I only use IG and R2R these days. All other social media is banned. IMO it promotes being anti-social.

I like IG best for reef stuff as it is easy for pictures and videos.

scurvysreef on IG for anyone inetrested :)
 
Last edited:
turtles_reef for my Instagram. I've been trying to post there more. I would share my Facebook, but you can find it if you really wanted... it's just full of a bunch of crap, really. Not much reef stuff going on. That's what I have IG for.
 
Facebook is good for keeping tabs and finding long lost friends. I don't post on it much and avoid the political stuff, but I am HERE on there. :)


Requests have been sent


Well.... since i cant seem to login to my facebook, if you got Instagram, my IG is @SemirMusovski
Following




Here is my FB link. I caution I am almost never on it, but it will be good to be able to find people.

The link didn’t work !


This is Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/fadi.tahoun

Instagram
Fabutahoun or Fadi Aquarium

I also use WhatsApp on my phone
 
A successful clownfish rescue in Andrew's tank! She jumped into the heater compartment. AGAIN! The new Biocubes even have a fish saver guard built in.

Oh wow. Nice save!

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top