Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Me too, Gary. Brian Powers.
Got it! Thanks. You will see that I am not that interesting. Ha! It will be fun to have a few "Reef People" in my friend's list. I only have a couple, so I don't post anything about my favorite hobby. That's kinda sad, now that I think of it. :-)
 
I can see there is no pleasing you Mr. Powers.

;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

LOL, nope.

I dislike Facebook. It was great at first, years ago when it began. I am far from my family and we could share pictures and the like. It was very positive and enhancing. Over time the vibe really changed in general and became pretty negative. I really have no interest in it, but for some things i admit it is still a good way to connect.

 
LOL, nope.

I dislike Facebook. It was great at first, years ago when it began. I am far from my family and we could share pictures and the like. It was very positive and enhancing. Over time the vibe really changed in general and became pretty negative. I really have no interest in it, but for some things i admit it is still a good way to connect.
I am working on giving up everything google as well.. They are Equally bad , its just not caught up to them yet... I have bad enough with being a PRODUCT of a website
 
That place needs to fade away like a bad dream
It is; however, a place to connect, whether you use it or not. I have found so many old friends on there, since I lived in different areas of the country growing up. I would never have been able to reconnect with them otherwise. Like one of my high school buddies from California. I found that he is now a sports editor at the local newspaper and I can read his columns now. I have friends and acquaintances that live in many different states and it is a good way to keep track of what is going on with them. If you venture into the negative stuff, then I agree. But on my page, if that happens, it gets deleted. I am a no drama zone. :-)
 
That place needs to fade away like a bad dream
I've got 7 brothers and sisters spread across the us and the world. Fb is one of the only ways to keep up. It's got it's place
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top