- Joined
- Sep 28, 2013
- Messages
- 7,860
- Reaction score
- 43,918
- Location
- Lake Charles LA
- What state or country do you live in
- Louisiana
Connected. See, that was easy.Just sent you a friend request
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Connected. See, that was easy.Just sent you a friend request
Got it! Thanks. You will see that I am not that interesting. Ha! It will be fun to have a few "Reef People" in my friend's list. I only have a couple, so I don't post anything about my favorite hobby. That's kinda sad, now that I think of it.Me too, Gary. Brian Powers.

I can see there is no pleasing you Mr. Powers.
;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
That place needs to fade away like a bad dreamFacebook is good for keeping tabs and finding long lost friends. I don't post on it much and avoid the political stuff, but I am HERE on there.![]()
I am working on giving up everything google as well.. They are Equally bad , its just not caught up to them yet... I have bad enough with being a PRODUCT of a websiteLOL, nope.
I dislike Facebook. It was great at first, years ago when it began. I am far from my family and we could share pictures and the like. It was very positive and enhancing. Over time the vibe really changed in general and became pretty negative. I really have no interest in it, but for some things i admit it is still a good way to connect.
It is; however, a place to connect, whether you use it or not. I have found so many old friends on there, since I lived in different areas of the country growing up. I would never have been able to reconnect with them otherwise. Like one of my high school buddies from California. I found that he is now a sports editor at the local newspaper and I can read his columns now. I have friends and acquaintances that live in many different states and it is a good way to keep track of what is going on with them. If you venture into the negative stuff, then I agree. But on my page, if that happens, it gets deleted. I am a no drama zone.That place needs to fade away like a bad dream

I've got 7 brothers and sisters spread across the us and the world. Fb is one of the only ways to keep up. It's got it's placeThat place needs to fade away like a bad dream
Sent a request, Stefan.My link to fb https://www.facebook.com/stefan.bladen
So you are saying we won't be getting requests from her?@Katrina71 would be horrified to know we are all talking about Facebook on her thread.

I don't Facebook.

