Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

So, while in the LFS Sunday the girlfriend sees a 4" blue girdled angel and asks if it'll fit in my tank. I had to break her heart and tell her that it grows to a foot long and would eat all the pretty corals she likes. Then she asks if an electric blue Jack Dempsey cichlid would fit in my 36 planted, and once again I had to tell her they get too big.

She says that we need a bigger tank for big fish. Big saltwater fish.

I think I created a monster. ;Facepalm;Vamp
 
So, while in the LFS Sunday the girlfriend sees a 4" blue girdled angel and asks if it'll fit in my tank. I had to break her heart and tell her that it grows to a foot long and would eat all the pretty corals she likes. Then she asks if an electric blue Jack Dempsey cichlid would fit in my 36 planted, and once again I had to tell her they get too big.

She says that we need a bigger tank for big fish. Big saltwater fish.

I think I created a monster. ;Facepalm;Vamp

I like the way she thinks. The last cichlid I owned was a Jack Dempsey.

 
@eatbreakfast I'd love your input. I have a small (handicapped) Clown, Tailspot, Neon Goby, and a Hi fin Goby. I'm looking to add another small fish. Firefish, Royal Gramma, or Pink Fairy Wrasse? This is a 29 biocube w/hood. Other suggestions would be welcome as well. (Wrasse would be expensive w/shipping)
 
Last edited:
@eatbreakfast I'd love your input. I have a small (handicapped) Clown, Tailspot, Neon Goby, and a Hi fin Goby. I'm looking to add another small fish. Firefish, Royal Gramma, or Pink Fairy Wrasse? This is a 29 biocube w/hood. Other suggestions would be welcome as well. (Wrasse would be expensive w/shipping)
I don't like a fairy wrasse in a 29g. As they mature they are pretty active.

Fire fish and royal gramma are great options.
 
So, while in the LFS Sunday the girlfriend sees a 4" blue girdled angel and asks if it'll fit in my tank. I had to break her heart and tell her that it grows to a foot long and would eat all the pretty corals she likes. Then she asks if an electric blue Jack Dempsey cichlid would fit in my 36 planted, and once again I had to tell her they get too big.

She says that we need a bigger tank for big fish. Big saltwater fish.

I think I created a monster. ;Facepalm;Vamp
At least she has taste. Yep you created a monster.
 
I have a 13 year old Royal Gramma. He likes to attack my hand when I am least expecting it. Scares the crap out of me every time. Maybe he is just a GOB. :-)
 
So, while in the LFS Sunday the girlfriend sees a 4" blue girdled angel and asks if it'll fit in my tank. I had to break her heart and tell her that it grows to a foot long and would eat all the pretty corals she likes. Then she asks if an electric blue Jack Dempsey cichlid would fit in my 36 planted, and once again I had to tell her they get too big.

She says that we need a bigger tank for big fish. Big saltwater fish.

I think I created a monster. ;Facepalm;Vamp

Oops.... There goes coffee out my nose

;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

@Katrina71 get both ! !
 
I have to go to school on my day off. And school is on break! Like umm. Excuse me, I have to get my sleep.
Good thing is, I get to go to Manhattan aquarium. Anyone want something?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top