- Joined
- Feb 24, 2017
- Messages
- 9,245
- Reaction score
- 35,072
- Location
- South Carolina
- What state or country do you live in
- South Carolina
So, while in the LFS Sunday the girlfriend sees a 4" blue girdled angel and asks if it'll fit in my tank. I had to break her heart and tell her that it grows to a foot long and would eat all the pretty corals she likes. Then she asks if an electric blue Jack Dempsey cichlid would fit in my 36 planted, and once again I had to tell her they get too big.
She says that we need a bigger tank for big fish. Big saltwater fish.
I think I created a monster. ;Facepalm;Vamp
She says that we need a bigger tank for big fish. Big saltwater fish.
I think I created a monster. ;Facepalm;Vamp



