- Joined
- Sep 28, 2013
- Messages
- 7,860
- Reaction score
- 43,918
- Location
- Lake Charles LA
- What state or country do you live in
- Louisiana
Is there s cover on your yank? Firefish are jumpers.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am ready for a tank that has a sump. I'm ready for more space for corals and a nem. A bigger tank will happen. I just have to be patient. I'm going to be challenged with my budget. I may be taking on a second job for a bit. I figure 1k will get me something decent to build on. @dantimdad is doing a very nice tank! I don't have all of the skills to DIY stuff like him, but I will manage.
Tonight there was a guy in the lfs that said to Andrew "look at this fishy" my son replied "uh dude, that's a 6 line Wrasse and he'll be a Richard someday"
Tonight there was a guy in the lfs that said to Andrew "look at this fishy" my son replied "uh dude, that's a 6 line Wrasse and he'll be a Richard someday"
Congratulation Beautiful fish !Ok. Not what I expected...![]()
Thank you. I have read conflicting views that the 2 have to be "mated" there were 4 swimming together at the lfs. These 2 were definitely swimming together. I'm hoping.Congratulation Beautiful fish !
Might? Is that like kinda pregnant?Lovely fish!
I might have reserved a mini scolly at my lfs today!![]()
Might? Is that like kinda pregnant?

I forget my phone has a camera, it's a little stunner!![]()


