Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I envy you guys with nice stores in the NY/NJ area. Not many around here and the good ones are even further away. Local one can order stuff for me except LRS.... Still waiting on him getting it in and I pester him with it every time I go in... ;);)
 
ji gave up on my lfs on ordering anything. I asked about lrs and they said we have rods. :(So I made my own and extremely happy with it. :D

Asked about Monti cap 3 weeks ago.
Asked owners personally. Not even a response back about that:(

So an hour and half away for coral. Next trip will be to Washington il. It's suppose to be an amazing store there. Fish funds depleted. Spent them on Stefan's spider :D
 
He was supper surprised when I to told the person to bag the golieth.

Heather told me last night," if I knew it grew 11-13", I would never let Stefan get it". I don't know what she was thinking with a name like pink foot Goliath
 
IMG_20190123_204230467.jpg
 
The thang that worries me is the fangs. As an adult they have fangs from 1 to 1 1/2 inches.

Thankfully they don't bite often but flick hairs that act like fiberglass
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top