Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

They are on Human2Human.com right now posting about how awesome you are.

“She smells of chocolate and mysis and we love her!”

LOL, add some garlic to the mix and she will be the best !
 
I wonder if they ever say "eww wash your fins, you smell like human"

Ha!

“Eww, her hair is in the tank again.”
“True, but she did save is from the naughty crab.”
“And the Kraken!”

 
How large of a bolt hole do you think the Krakheads need? I want to add another small rock for them. I don't think the Clown is a huge fan of them invading his sleeping nook.
 
How large of a bolt hole do you think the Krakheads need? I want to add another small rock for them. I don't think the Clown is a huge fan of them invading his sleeping nook.
1/2 inch to 3/4 inch hole, maybe an inch
 
Should I have individual holes and maybe one large enough for both?
i always thought mine shouldve had their own. but then again all my rocks have some huge holes so they chose as they liked.
 
You screwed up and told mom! Lol
It was a last minute decision but I promise there was no alcohol
I know. I'm sorry :( Hopefully mom doesnt take away the scopas for a week.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top