Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Better since (@siggy ;)) I got home and my tank is ACTUALLY looking better. Some of the algae tufts that were still around are mostly gone and dinos look much better today. Will have to wait till tomorrow and see if they are actually receding or not...
Now I know why your so chipper, and where all the algae in my tank came from:confused: I am running 1/2 cup GFO and GAC each and that doesn't even dent it.
 
@dantimdad are we still on for Saturday?

Yes ma'am we are. I had to make a slight adjustment because I forgot you were an hour ahead. So I am leaving here at 0530. I will be to you by 1030 EST. As long as I don't have to stop a hundred times.

;)
 
IMG_20190122_165058668.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top