- Joined
- Feb 16, 2017
- Messages
- 7,124
- Reaction score
- 21,423
- Location
- MI
- What state or country do you live in
- Michigan
Now I know why your so chipper, and where all the algae in my tank came fromBetter since (@siggy) I got home and my tank is ACTUALLY looking better. Some of the algae tufts that were still around are mostly gone and dinos look much better today. Will have to wait till tomorrow and see if they are actually receding or not...
I am running 1/2 cup GFO and GAC each and that doesn't even dent it.
) I got home and my tank is ACTUALLY looking better. Some of the algae tufts that were still around are mostly gone and dinos look much better today. Will have to wait till tomorrow and see if they are actually receding or not...



