Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Sense this is the largest Cube thread in history I'll just drop this off here.:cool:

20190121_144006.jpg
 
Since scents sense cents I sent this.... ;)
OUCH!...It was a toss up between Robins thread, But seance I'm blind and and spell czeck likes vodka...Cheers!
 
Is there anything wrong with just dropping these in vinegar and letting them run?
I don't take mine apart anymore if I don't have to. I soak them in vinegar for an hour or so, rinse them, and run them again.
 
Is there anything wrong with just dropping these in vinegar and letting them run?
Not at all... that's what I do. I mix about 1:1 vinegar and hot water and just let um go. Breaks up all the coraline so it comes off with a tooth brush. Not the same tooth brush you use on your teeth tho.
 
Not at all... that's what I do. I mix about 1:1 vinegar and hot water and just let um go. Breaks up all the coraline so it comes off with a tooth brush. Not the same tooth brush you use on your teeth tho.
Well no... that's what Andrew's toothbrush is for :)
 
Better since (@siggy ;)) I got home and my tank is ACTUALLY looking better. Some of the algae tufts that were still around are mostly gone and dinos look much better today. Will have to wait till tomorrow and see if they are actually receding or not...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top