Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

@Katrina71 shouldn't you be drinking coke products. I thought all you southerns drank coke or sweet tea .

I prefer Pepsi products... and sweet tea of course. Luzianne, not Lipton.
 
And in the Police Academy you learn to use your "command voice" to direct others which is much like a mother's angry voice only not as effective.
download (6).jpeg
 
Hello. I can't read 440 pages of this right now so I was asking... Do you have any RFAs in your tank? They are amazing! You should get those for it if you cant fit them in. I think they are under rated.
 
once a mom always a mom and can't hide that mom voice. That reminded me of my mom. She always yelled Stefan Zoe bladen Jr. Still puts the fear in me.
Yep, when the middle name is used you know it is serious.
 
Hello. I can't read 440 pages of this right now so I was asking... Do you have any RFAs in your tank? They are amazing! You should get those for it if you cant fit them in. I think they are under rated.
Yep. I have 4. My son has 1 in his and 2 maxis. I love them.
 
@Fin how is Cassie?
She is a little hellcat. At this point, I am not sure who is training who. Working on housebreaking and being in a kennel and still allow some of us to get some sleep. Otherwise, she has evidentally become very comfortable with her new home.

A8B773EA-607B-4285-A1E3-5E82AC5EB60F.jpeg
 
I had to go through over 60 post to get a screen shot of @Scurvy fish list from this morning.
Anybody work anymore lol
LoL, Its on the 1st page of my thread too ;)
Might need an update actually but mostly accurate
 
LoL, Its on the 1st page of my thread too ;)
Might need an update actually but mostly accurate

I have your thread list but wasn’t sure how accurate it was. More the better so I can do research
 
She is a little hellcat. At this point, I am not sure who is training who. Working on housebreaking and being in a kennel and still allow some of us to get some sleep. Otherwise, she has evidentally become very comfortable with her new home.

A8B773EA-607B-4285-A1E3-5E82AC5EB60F.jpeg

I will baby sit any time for her.
 
Last edited:
Miss one notification and I'm 3 pages and 40,287,598,573 comments behind...



He took a beating, but that will recover. You got clean water, right? Maybe get some metroplex, kanaplex and focus on hand incase a bacterial infection takes hold.


Oh and either remove the scopas or yellow tang if you haven't already done so.
ive got very clean water, which is great. but i will bring him over to the 20 gal if i see any bacterial infections.
 
My mom can say my full name and I snap to attention. She can nail ya with a shoe from across the street.
lol, i dont even need to get the name said. literally the air around me changes when im about to get disciplined!
 
@Robin Haselden @Scurvy

My wrasses in 180 gallons
Rose band Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus roseafascia)
Pintail Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus lanceolatus)
Crescent Tail Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus lunatus)
Pylei fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus Pylei)
Ornate leopard wrasse (Macropharyngodon ornate)
Six Line Wrasse (Pseudocheilinus hexataenia)
Scarlet Pin Stripe Wrasse (Pseudocheilinus evanidus)
Orange-Back Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus aurantidorsalis)
2 X Melanurus Wrasse (Halichoeres melanurus)
Pink Margin Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus rubrimarginatus)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top