Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Stop. Stop it right now. As much as we like to think we can predict the interaction, there is always an exception. Not your fault.

Ok. Sorry mom. Back to reefing!
 
Miss one notification and I'm 3 pages and 40,287,598,573 comments behind...

Ok. Here the pic.
af745cc8e88f8c7f6078289d55f502e3.jpg

He took a beating, but that will recover. You got clean water, right? Maybe get some metroplex, kanaplex and focus on hand incase a bacterial infection takes hold.


Oh and either remove the scopas or yellow tang if you haven't already done so.
 
That crab in particular gave me a hard time, I have seen him sneaking and killing few wrasses at night when they were sleep, the last straw was when it was standing on top of my loripes acro and cutting all the tips.
I had to ask my friend to come over, we removed the entire left side aquascape so we can finally catch him !! took us all day !!

Wait a crab can kill a Wrasse? Evil little things
 
I do prefer Mtn Dew ham over a Coke ham. Not sure if that is a Southern way to cook a ham or not?
I think of Coke as Georgia Champagne, particularly over ham or with Jack Daniels; plus, Coke is great for de-icing your windshield - try it sometime.
 
Being a mom and being a cop really is similar. The only major difference is less cookies and they don't call it child abuse when you have to use a more physical approach.
And in the Police Academy you learn to use your "command voice" to direct others which is much like a mother's angry voice only not as effective.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top