Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I do prefer Mtn Dew ham over a Coke ham. Not sure if that is a Southern way to cook a ham or not?
MTN dew ham? Interesting! I usually do coke hams, I might have to give this a try.
 
IMG_20190119_172719349.jpg
IMG_20190119_174833673.jpg
The big red Wrasse I saw the other day was very vivid and just stunning. Do they stay that color? I did see a Wrasse transitioning there too. A leopard Wrasse? It was blue.
 
It is the bomb. It gives it almost a pineapple infused flavor.
Are you using pineapple and cloves? The last few we done we put it in the instant pot, talking about infused, it was amazing. I love the instant pots.
 
Seems like Dr. Pepper ham would work nicely, but what do I know. I am a vegetarian, LOL!
Dr pepper might be great as well. It would sweeten it up. I have no idea what vegetables are....where's the beef. Lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top