Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

You would not believe the level of stupid I have encountered. :)
I can imagine.

Another wonderful stupid full bird Colonel.
He decided to come on base through an unauthorized entry control point (ecp). He decided to come of the highway across the field behind a school onto the base. A four man team in Humvee I was on the m-60 riding in the turret. We chased him down we and I swung the m-60 around pointed it square on him. A second fire team came and pulled him from the car. He was in full dress blues. His statement was I was testing base security. That's a quick way to get shot. Turned out he didn't want to wait in line at the gate. He had to explian all this to a General his supervisor. Stupid .
 
Last edited:
I was kidding!!! I really had planned on getting my new rock last night. Lol. Trust me, my tank is nothing fabulous like yours!

Not true. Your tank is amazing. And you have less bubble algae than I do. There is only one thing you really envy in my tank and I will share it with you when it grows out.
AD1EB24B-806B-4E01-AD79-7DF09BAE35AA.jpeg


It is growing like crazy lately too. Almost like it is trying to get to you for your special day in June.


 
Not true. Your tank is amazing. And you have less bubble algae than I do. There is only one thing you really envy in my tank and I will share it with you when it grows out.
AD1EB24B-806B-4E01-AD79-7DF09BAE35AA.jpeg


It is growing like crazy lately too. Almost like it is trying to get to you for your special day in June.

Old chicks love coral on their birthday!!!
 
Take that back:)

LOL. Okay, but I am not editing. Honestly, I am all out of whack. Exactly why I am not posting much. Somehow, all of my family here on R2R keep pulling me back in. Love you folks.

 
He decided to come of the highway across the field behind a school onto the base.
What is stopping Osoma-Bob from delivering a pizza;Wideyed In the early 80's there was talk of bringing Nukes on the base, Nuns and Green Peace tried to sneak on base, that did not go well for them. But a drunk hoped the fence and froze to death and was found the next morn. Well thats the story:rolleyes:
https://www.macombdaily.com/news/na...cle_f950274b-a039-5caa-a2fd-fee49b1228e1.html

Well he should have given them a tip.
the ladies( and I use that Loosely ) may have felt they were Short Changed ;) Good Morning
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top