Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I can imagine.You would not believe the level of stupid I have encountered.![]()
Well he should have given them a tip.I had a 72yo man demand to see an officer because the TWO prostitutes he hired stole his wallet and a painting.
I would like a new FTS please. Just because.

Wow. That was low NYC! Ok..I was trying to wait until after my trip Saturday. I have some things on my wish list.+1 ^^^
I mean come on, the poor lady has staples in her head.
Wow. That was low NYC!
I was kidding!!! I really had planned on getting my new rock last night. Lol. Trust me, my tank is nothing fabulous like yours!Apologies ladies. I just love seeing your tank, Katrina.
Take that backApologies ladies. I just love seeing your tank, Katrina.

I was kidding!!! I really had planned on getting my new rock last night. Lol. Trust me, my tank is nothing fabulous like yours!
Old chicks love coral on their birthday!!!Not true. Your tank is amazing. And you have less bubble algae than I do. There is only one thing you really envy in my tank and I will share it with you when it grows out.
![]()
It is growing like crazy lately too. Almost like it is trying to get to you for your special day in June.
Take that back![]()
We all have those days!!!LOL. Okay, but I am not editing. Honestly, I am all out of whack. Exactly why I am not posting much. Somehow, all of my family here on R2R keep pulling me back in. Love you folks.
What is stopping Osoma-Bob from delivering a pizza;Wideyed In the early 80's there was talk of bringing Nukes on the base, Nuns and Green Peace tried to sneak on base, that did not go well for them. But a drunk hoped the fence and froze to death and was found the next morn. Well thats the storyHe decided to come of the highway across the field behind a school onto the base.

the ladies( and I use that Loosely ) may have felt they were Short ChangedWell he should have given them a tip.
Good Morning
