Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Heather called me today she's been talking about going to her moms;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting. She told me we are going to her moms in Peoria IL. ;Dead me now please. She further stated your my excuse not to stay long. :(:( For going with me, we are going to stop at a lfs in Washington IL. ;Jawdrop;Jawdrop;Jawdrop;Singing;Singing;Singing. It's has a reputation of being one of the best lfs in the area.
 
Heather called me today she's been talking about going to her moms;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting. She told me we are going to her moms in Peoria IL. ;Dead me now please. She further stated your my excuse not to stay long. :(:( For going with me, we are going to stop at a lfs in Washington IL. ;Jawdrop;Jawdrop;Jawdrop;Singing;Singing;Singing. It's has a reputation of being one of the best lfs in the area.
We want pics!
 
Is it strange that the 2 firefish and my hi fin are sharing a cave?

Nah, gobies can do that.

My Tangaroa is a total jerk though. My Hi-Fin wanted to be buddies but he wasn't having that at all. Currently my Tangaroa is happily sleeping with my Firefish because the firefish is too big for him to bully.

Until my fish crash... My Neon goby, Tangaroa, Firefish, and blenny used to all sleep together under a big flat rock. Once in a blue moon my blood shrimp would get in on the action too.
 
Last edited:
The problem is even mated pair freak out and go ballistic one day. Just keep an eye on them, it's always possible to be lucky!

Whenever I get a full sized tank, I will seriously get a shoal of 20 of them, I want them hovering above the reef like they would in nature. hopefully with numbers like that, they won't be able to single each other out.
 
I want all of my little guys to get along

That is awesome the three of them hang out together. Hope it lasts. The Hi Fin will tell them scary stories about the old days with the evil crab.


 
I do love the evil crab. He's just doing what they do. This is where I'd love a sump. I really want to keep him.

You have a tote sitting around? A tank? Could do a very simple system. Barely any equipment. Grow pods for a Mandarin in it maybe?

 
Gauging size is not my strong point, but it is probably more volume than the AIO chamber. How long is he? Or perhaps diameter?

 
I have sad news. My new leather did not survive. He started turning black. I removed him from the tank and said a tearful goodbye. He was a fresh cut. I have already sent the store an email to possibly get another one.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top