- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 37,351
- Reaction score
- 211,006
Love that one too!!!Excuse the terrible pic
My clowns love it too
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Love that one too!!!Excuse the terrible pic
My clowns love it too
![]()
To my credit , I wearing my warmest winter shorts.for all of you in warmer weather, I hate all of you right now .;Woot

@sfin52 It has dropped to 23 here, please allow me to flip him off for you. (Your hand is probably frozen)To my credit , I wearing my warmest winter shorts.
We barely got any snow.@Katrina71 It's snowing here![]()

Dang! That’s cold blooded.@sfin52 It has dropped to 23 here, please allow me to flip him off for you. (Your hand is probably frozen)
I was being helpful. LolDang! That’s cold blooded.
I’ll have to put on a long sleeve
t shirt.
wait, was is cut within 24 hours of your purchase?I have never had a fresh cut. I feel bad that he didn't make it.
Within 5 minuteswait, was is cut within 24 hours of your purchase?
dang, too much stress and it didnt cure. Sorry kat. Whenever i get some frags and cure them, ill send them your way.Within 5 minutes
So sorry for your loss I will see if I can get you something special here in a week or so.Within 5 minutes
No no. It happens. No worries. I sent them an email to get a frag.So sorry for your loss I will see if I can get you something special here in a week or so.
what kind of leathers/softies do you like? and which tank is it going in?You guys are sweet. It is just gonna happen sometimes. It's just the first loss I've had not due to my killed crab.
I like all leathers. I pretty much like all softies too. Andrew has the nice stuff. He can grow sps really well.what kind of leathers/softies do you like? and which tank is it going in?
ill keep that in mind.I like all leathers. I pretty much like all softies too. Andrew has the nice stuff. He can grow sps really well.


