Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Excuse the terrible pic

My clowns love it too

IMG_20190129_165123.jpg
Love that one too!!!
 
@sfin52 It has dropped to 23 here, please allow me to flip him off for you. (Your hand is probably frozen)
Dang! That’s cold blooded.

I’ll have to put on a long sleeve
t shirt.
 
Within 5 minutes
dang, too much stress and it didnt cure. Sorry kat. Whenever i get some frags and cure them, ill send them your way.
 
You guys are sweet. It is just gonna happen sometimes. It's just the first loss I've had not due to my killed crab.
what kind of leathers/softies do you like? and which tank is it going in?
 
I like all leathers. I pretty much like all softies too. Andrew has the nice stuff. He can grow sps really well.
ill keep that in mind. :D
Will 7"+ colony of a leather fit in your tank?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top