Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Well we still have some of the 12 we got almost three weeks ago. It's just solid ice. My home town back in Michigan got almost 3ft over the last two weeks. Man I miss that.

Too cold for your friends!


1dee933714597a6e5e2a54727803dcc9.jpg
 
the snow stopped. im very depressed.

edit: im not depressed im just sad that there was not enough snow..


If it makes you feel better it's gonna be cold and rainy tonight in southern california. like 52*
 
If it makes you feel better it's gonna be cold and rainy tonight in southern california. like 52*
as dumb and weird as this may sound, rain is weird to me. but what sucks is that 52*. come to ny were at 10*. i love it. seriously.
 
I got 3 or so inches. Anyone that wants some come and get it.

Don’t forget your shovel
youll shovel, ill watch with my red eye kole tang.
IMG_0427.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top