Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

The twins are 26 inches wide (desk view) and 18 inches tall, shallow is cool! :)

DSC_0004 (1024x633).jpg
 
You guys have been a terrible influence with your colored pvc and disco lights!

I didn't force you to like my build and follow it. :)

But, yes, I pride myself on how bad of an influence I can be.
 
Listen to the voices.

You need a bigger tank. Look at all those on your forum they have bigger tanks. You deserve a bigger tank. Scopas tang needs a bigger tank. You need a bigger tank for the scopas.
 
Listen to the voices.

You need a bigger tank. Look at all those on your forum they have bigger tanks. You deserve a bigger tank. Scopas tang needs a bigger tank. You need a bigger tank for the scopas.

And she says I am bad!
 
I will try to take pics of everything I can today so you guys can help me with set-up later.

Definitely take good pictures of the plumbing before disassembling. If you get any LED lights ask how long they were running.

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top