Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Still traveling than getting corals in the tank. I'm sure my son Stefan will be on. He better than me.

Picked up some Vietnam bam Bam zoanthids for $20 with about 25 polyps
no worries, i suck at these games now too. its like all the newer gamers are some sort of expert robot thing who can aim and drop within 2 secs of me not seeing them. haha
 
Sweetnes .;Singing;Singing;Singing

IMG_20190202_161212_01.gif
 
We own a new tank!
PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS
edit: Im really excited, dont ask why cause i dont know.
 
Ok. Sorry for keeping you hanging. Andrew was all happy and wanted to go for ice cream. The tank height was a typo. It is 30x30x15. It is perfect for the hippie kid to handle solo!
 
It has been empty for 2 months. The owner renovated his house to fit a bigger tank. So...here we go! I didn't take any pics because there was nothing questionable. I bought the lights too. 410.00 total. The only thing I need to buy is the light controller. They are AI sol blue lights.
 
It has been empty for 2 months. The owner renovated his house to fit a bigger tank. So...here we go! I didn't take any pics because there was nothing questionable. I bought the lights too. 410.00 total. The only thing I need to buy is the light controller. They are AI sol blue lights.
oooo. i like
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top