We are here!
;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;NailbitingFollow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We are here!
;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbitingno worries, i suck at these games now too. its like all the newer gamers are some sort of expert robot thing who can aim and drop within 2 secs of me not seeing them. hahaStill traveling than getting corals in the tank. I'm sure my son Stefan will be on. He better than me.
Picked up some Vietnam bam Bam zoanthids for $20 with about 25 polyps
PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED. lolWe are here!
PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICSWe own a new tank!
Who couldn't love Caddy Shack
+1Man wish I could be more help with moving it.
oooo. i likeIt has been empty for 2 months. The owner renovated his house to fit a bigger tank. So...here we go! I didn't take any pics because there was nothing questionable. I bought the lights too. 410.00 total. The only thing I need to buy is the light controller. They are AI sol blue lights.

