Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Give me a bit to catch up with y'all's threads. Sorry I'm cooking and reading.
Cook first, you can burn yaself while multitasking like this!!! Its not worth it. trust me, the chicken i made earlier burned me like all hell
 
The new tank is going to be fun to scape! Oh yea, the owner is giving me a bucket of live rock when I'm ready for it. Saves me a small fortune.
are they live or dry?
EDIT: i reread the post.. itslive
EDIT AGAIN: are they in saltwater? or no water?
 
Look at what I found today at my lfs. Not the one I went to in Washington Il.
IMG_20190202_172203439.jpg
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top