Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Nice, enjoy the planning. :)
The only thing I am good at is being bad! ;)

DSC_0004 (1024x717).jpg
 
My Bears were knocked out. I no longer have a team. :(
I am a Saints fan since 1967 (their first year). I may have to watch the game because it will be on where I will be this afternoon, but really not interested in it in the least now.

@Katrina71 you can always redo sections of the plumbing with the colored stuff, if you don’t want to paint it. Over time paint will likely scratch and look worse that the plain white. Krylon Fusion is the paint of choice for plastics, but don’t count too much on that “molecular bond” deal that they advertise. :)
 
When we get everything cleaned up, I would like you guys to take a look and tell me anything I can improve on. First, I want a new pump for the tank. I always keep a backup. I was thinking a Sicce 3.0 maybe?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top