Purple and it's the color of royalty.Pink? Lol. No.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Purple and it's the color of royalty.Pink? Lol. No.
I'm intimidated by some aspects of the tank. I am more excited though.
Are you rooting for a Michigan alum tomorrow?^ i would recommend maze and blue.
He doesn't "Forget" to pick them up, he just doesn't.... It's a guy thing![]()
My Bears were knocked out. I no longer have a team.Are you rooting for a Michigan alum tomorrow?

I am a Saints fan since 1967 (their first year). I may have to watch the game because it will be on where I will be this afternoon, but really not interested in it in the least now.My Bears were knocked out. I no longer have a team.![]()

Bad is good sometimes. I'm in the doghouse over the tank.Nice, enjoy the planning.
The only thing I am good at is being bad!
![]()
I didn't take any yesterday. It was still dirty and there was nothing questionable. He was honest and walked me through each piece. You are welcome to fly out and inspect it!No new tank pix![]()
Keeping the hippie kid's frags out!What do you think the biggest challenge will be?

